Open writing-skills courses are a great way to train only one or two people, or to sample our training before bringing it in-house. We run courses every month in central London.
Want information quickly? We'd love to hear from you. Talk to one of our friendly advisors on +44 (0)1273 732 888
Pre-course writing analysis
Once you've booked an open course, we'll ask you to send in a sample of your writing for one of our business-writing experts to analyse. Everyone has their own style: weâ€™ll produce a graph to show you what yours looks like, and which areas of your writing you most need to concentrate on.
Training day and beyond
On the day itself youâ€™ll work on your own writing as well as on targeted exercises. We keep the training groups small, so youâ€™ll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions. And we'll also enrol you on our continuous learning scheme, which comprises:
- free telephone and email support for any business-writing questions, for a year after the course
- access to our writing skills blog, Write Now
- access to our business writing podcast, Communication Lab
- our regular tips e-bulletin, Write Away, to keep up to date with business-writing news, opinions and features.
Optional post-course analysis
As an optional extra, we can analyse a second writing sample after the course, to check that you are applying what you've learnt. We can also write a brief action summary to let you know where you should now concentrate your efforts.
We run open courses in central London, at the Etc venue 120 Moorgate, London EC2M 6UR.
Booking is easy â€“ just choose one of the following options:
- Call us on +44 (0)1273 732 888
- Book online by clicking on the course title opposite
- Send us a message directly to book or find out more.