Terms and conditions
Please read the following carefully as it governs your use of www.writing-skills.com ('the Site') and affects your rights and liabilities under the law. Any communications regarding this website can be emailed to us.
- The Site is owned by Emphasis Training Limited ('Emphasisâ€™) of 130 Queenâ€™s Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 3WB, United Kingdom.
- The content on the Site ('the Content') is owned by Emphasis.
- Emphasis may restrict access to the Site at any time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- Emphasis may collect and analyse anonymous aggregate data relating to site usage and performance.
Use of the Site
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site.
- All copyright, trade marks, database right, program code, design, graphics, text, and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by Emphasis and/or third parties. Except as expressly set out, nothing in this document confers any licence or other right in relation to the Content.
- Permission is granted only electronically to copy and/or print in hard copy portions of this website for personal non-commercial purposes. Any other use of materials on this website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution or re-publication) is strictly prohibited.
- You may not frame any page of the Site (i.e. reproduce any page of the Site (including the home page) framed within another website).
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites. These are provided for your interest and convenience and are not an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, affiliation or publication by Emphasis of the site, its owners or providers. Emphasis is not responsible for the availability or content of third party sites.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The Site is provided by Emphasis without any warranties. Emphasis (to the fullest extent allowed by law) disclaims all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance.
- Emphasis makes no warranty that functions contained in the Siteâ€™s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You agree that (to the fullest extent allowed by law) Emphasis will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Online payments are handled by RBS. Payment is accepted through the following means:
- If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in effect.
- Failure by Emphasis to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
This page was last updated on 13 September 2009.